I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
- Turkey (leftover turkey or you can buy a roasted turkey breast at the grocery store. You could use always use deli turkey or even rotisserie chicken too)
- Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Jar of Alfredo Sauce **
- French’s Fried Onions
- Fresh (or frozen) broccoli
- American Cheese (6 or 8 slices)
- Cheddar Cheese ***optional
Layer the bottom of the pan with turkey. Mix a can of cream of mushroom soup with a jar of alfredo sauce (**you can always just use a couple of cans of mushroom soup and skip the alfredo sauce... that is how my sister and mom always make it). Spread a layer of the soup/sauce over the turkey. Add a layer of steamed broccoli. Layer American cheese slices over the broccoli (***I also add some cheddar, but the original recipe calls for American). Spread the remaining sauce over the top. Top with French's Fried Onions. Bake at 350 until hot. Serve over noodles or rice.