Thursday, April 30, 2009

She's my girl!

Amelia just cruised by me with her baby in her stroller telling me she was going to Stroller Strides. Awwwww. She did a few laps and started getting faster and faster. She slipped in her socks and fell down (we have hard wood floors and tile). I said to her, "you know you aren't supposed to run in socks." She got up and started going again,"but, Momma! I am running a marathon!"

Like mother like daughter. It warms my heart.





oh... she just crossed the finish line in victory. :-)

3 comments:

Running and living said...

Oh, that's so sweet. I say she deserves some post race sweets:) Ana-Maria

A Little Of A Lot said...

That's too cool.

Ben wants to start running w/ me, figured we could train and at least do a 1/2 together, if we started now he'd be ready when he turned 12 ;-)

The Tibbs' said...

I too think that it is so cute how children pick up on our interests! It is a fun thing to watch! We have missed you lately and I do hope to see you soon!