Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Mine was extremely uneventful, but not altogether unpleasant. We decided not to go to Dana Point to see Kenny's parents because we all have a bit of a bug. Amelia is the worst... she is FULL of snot. She coughs at night etc. I have some chest congestion, but am feeling ok. I think all this exercise, eating well and supplements is helping my immune system. We didn't want Kenny's dad to be exposed to infection. He is very sensitive to that right now... It was a bummer because we haven't seen them in a while.

We didn't do anything. In fact, we were downright lazy. We barely got out of jammies all day. Kenny and I watched nearly the entire Lonesome Dove mini-series (we watched Part 1 last night). Kenny made me breakfast this morning (or was it afternoon LOL). We ordered pizza for dinner. The kids played with bubbles in the backyard and watched a few *blush* movies. It was a nice, relaxing day.

No comments: