Friday, May 16, 2008

Man....doing a post a day is tough!

I missed another day! I suppose I could cheat and change the date, but that wouldn't be keeping with the spirit of things, would it? I'll try to do two today to make up.

This is yet another story about Amelia. I feel like I write more about her. But she is two and I want to remember all the cute things she does. I have forgotten so much of what Jackson said and did when he was two.

The other day, Amelia told me that she wanted to go pee pee on the potty. She sat there and I got close so I could listen for the tinkle. She pushed me away and said, "go, Momma...I need privacy." Jackson is barely wiping himself and Amelia fights me to do it saying, "I do it!" That little girl is my independent one.

Now... if I can just get her to ask to go pee pee in the potty before she goes in her diaper instead of after.

No comments: