Saturday, May 17, 2008

Strange karma going on....

For some reason my electronics mojo is suffering! Yesterday, my favorite toy, my iPod (and the speaker case it was in), was lost at the park after bringing it to playgroup for a dance party for the kids. I am just sick to have lost it. I had hoped that a child (or even I) had put it on the wrong stroller and that I would get an e-mail that one of the moms had it.

Then, my cell phone took a poop. I can't hear anyone when I am connected. When I use the headphones, I can hear, but no one can hear me. I took it into Verizon and they couldn't fix it. I am not 100% confident in that person's ability due to her utter lack of caring, but she did reset it to factory settings and it still doesn't work. I have never been in love with that phone anyway.

EDITED: I got a brand new Razr for free from Verizon by renewing my plan AND Jen found my iPod and speaker!!! Yeah... the universe is back on track.

No comments: